Create an infographic outline
Now that you know the key points you want to illustrate, it’s time to draft your infographic.
The following can be used as a guide for creating an outline of your infographic:
- Write a short introduction that summarises your research findings
- Create subtitles based on your key research findings/key takeaways
- Group your research findings into each of the subtitles
- Think about what types of images or graphics will illustrate each subtitle
- Write some short text to accompany each of your subtitles
- Think of a title
- Put pen to paper and sketch out infographic flow.
Explore infographic templates to get more ideas on how to lay out your information.