About This Guide
This guide will help HDR students discover library resources to support the research process!
It includes resources on:
- How to conduct & write a comprehensive literature review
- How to engage in ethical research
- Qualitative & quantitative research methods
Find your faculty in the above tabs to discover useful resources including:
- Books and e-books (electronic books)
- Relevant databases to source journal articles
- Online resources via reputable websites
Deakin Research Online (DRO)
DRO is Deakin University's digitial research repository housing all research produced by Deakin University.
All HDR students are required to submit their completed thesis to DRO.
Thus, you can access full-text journal articles written by Deakin University researchers (staff and students) as well as theses written by Deakin HDR students on DRO.