Welcome to the Mobile Device Resources Guide. Due to the changing mobile environment, an increasing number of resources are being made available for mobile enabled devices, either as a mobile website or as an app. Please note that this Guide is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the mobile friendly websites or apps available.
Within this Guide you will find links to:
- Mobile platforms and packages optimised for viewing content via your mobile phone and other mobile devices
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch apps available for download (free and paid) via the Apple iTunes store
- Android apps available for download (free and paid) via the Android Market store
- Blackberry apps available for download via Blackberry's App World
These quality resources have been placed in general and discipline specific pages/tabs, making it even easier to find those most suitable to you.
Take advantage of the large range of information available to you on campus, at home or at work - 24/7
Gateways to Subject Specific Help
Deakin University Library Resource Guides have been created as a gateway to high quality journals, e-books, websites and more. They are divided into subject specific pages to make it easy for you to find relevant resources and information for your studies.
Browse by subject:
The site will register that you are accessing from a mobile device and automatically redirect you to their site optimised for viewing on small screens.
Please note that not all resources listed in the Library Resource Guides are optimised for viewing on mobile devices.
Stay connected to your University with the DeakinMobile app. Providing you with news and events, campus maps, transport information, CloudDeakin, Library, STAR, ePortfolio, DeakinCard and more; all at the touch of a button!
You can download the DeakinMobile app from:
- iTunes App Store for iPhones and iPads (2X),
- Google Play for Android devices
- Blackberry App World for *Blackberry devices (*coming soon).
Most webpages and apps mentioned in this guide are are subscribed to by Deakin University. An app might be free, but access will only be enabled using Deakin Logins or or creating an account which is linked to Deakin. This information can be found using the links provided.